Meet our Board of Trustees and Leadership team.
Board of Trustees
Our Board of Trustees are a dedicated group of local people who are legally accountable for the activities of the Hospice.
Our roles include:
- Leadership, ensuring that the charity has a clear purpose and an overall framework and standards
- Development of overall strategies to achieve the Hospice aims and ensuring that there is a system to delegate the implementation of strategies to the staff team
- Monitoring the progress of the Hospice to ensure it provides the highest standards of care, balanced with the effective, efficient and economic use of Hospice resources and assets
- Ensuring compliance with the law and accountability to the Hospice stakeholders, including the local community
- Ensuring the Board itself performs effectively, contains people with the skills and experience it needs and makes plans to ensure the recruitment, induction and development of new Trustees
- Ensure the Hospice is adequately resourced to meet current and future needs.
Directors of the Lottery and Retail Boards
- Susan Munroe (Chair)
- Tony Boardman
- Sam Carter
- Stephen King
- James Thomas.
- Richard Ostle