Become a Corporate Supporter
The support of our local community, including the businesses that operate within Hastings and Rother, is invaluable to us. Becoming a corporate supporter is a great way to show support for the community within which your company operates and also demonstrates to your employees your commitment to local causes.
We are always looking for more local organisations to engage with us and there are many simple ways by which organisations can support St Michael’s Hospice. These can include:
- Choosing St Michael’s Hospice as your Charity of the Year
- Raising money to Pay for a Day
- Displaying our collection pots at your workplace
- Displaying our event posters
- Sponsoring one of our exciting events
- Taking part in golf days
- Opening your grounds as part of our Open Gardens season
- Taking part in our annual events such as Yellow Day, Moonlight and Memories Walk or the Dragon Boat Festival
- Holding a cake sale or mufti day
- Donating a percentage of sales as part of special offer
- Volunteering for a day.
We hold a number of corporate networking session throughout the year, with inspirational speakers. You will also have the opportunity to network with other business professionals.
Get in touch
We’d be more than happy to discuss how your business can support St Michael’s Hospice. Please feel free to contact us on 01424 456371 or email us to find out more.