Pay for a Day
“We’d never been in the Hospice before and were not sure what to expect. The care Rich, and all of us, received was unforgettable.”
Our flexible Pay for a Day scheme is an opportunity for individuals and organisations to really make a difference by supporting a day of care. There are five levels to choose from so, whether you are an individual, a group or a business, you can be sure that your contribution will bring huge benefits to the lives of the people we support.
There are five Pay for a Day options to choose from:
- A Hospice Day – £10,000 – The cost of running St Michael’s Hospice for a day
- A Hospice at Home Day – £1,500 – Taking Hospice care into the homes of those that need it
- A Day Services Day – £1,000 – Friendship and activities for people with life-limiting illnesses
- A Hospice In-Patient Day – £500 – The daily cost of caring for one in-patient
- Your Memorable Day – £250.
We are delighted Pay for a Day is already being supported by the residents and local businesses of Hastings and Rother:
- Thursday 1st October 2020 – Sarah Brew Day
Friday 2nd October 2020 – Sarah Brew Day
- Thursday 27th June 2019: June Martin Day
- Wednesday 9th August 2017: Philip Bennett Day
- Monday 17th April 2017: Stephen Hewitson Day
- Thursday 9th March 2017: Steve Williams Day
- Monday 21st March 2016: Pauline Brown Day
- Tuesday 2nd August 2016: Janet Duffy, supported by Range Right Ltd
- Sunday 28th June 2015: Richard Milton Day
- Thursday 30th July 2015: The Snashall Family and Friends in memory of Ken Snashall
- Sunday 1st November 2015: Sarah Burnell Day
Get in touch with Pay for a Day
If you would like to find out more about how you can Pay for a Day, please contact our Trust and Corporate Fundraiser on 01424 456387 or email us.