Community Volunteer Administrator
What is the role?
You will be aiding our Community Volunteering project, providing support through a variety of administrative tasks. These include updating our databases, reviewing patient information, helping produce content for our publicity and promotional material, contacting volunteers and helping to collect data and information about the projects that we will develop.
What will I be doing?
- Updating our Community Volunteering database regularly
- Reviewing patient information being supported on Crosscare
- Contacting volunteers regarding training and support needs
- Collect and collate data for reporting on projects
- Help with producing publicity, training and promotional material for projects
- Checking with the Community Volunteering Coordinator and Compassionate Communities Lead regarding other tasks as and when required.
Are you interested?
For further details, please read the role description and complete an application form. One of the Voluntary Services Team will be in contact very soon.
Get in touch with the Voluntary Service team
For further information call us on 01424 457962 or email us.