What is the role?
With the world moving towards ‘digital by default’ as a means of buying goods, our online stores provide an alternative to those who prefer not to shop in store, or who want to access a greater variety of items online.
Based at our Donation Centre, you will be supporting our E-commerce team by listing donated items onto a number of sales platforms, including eBay, Amazon and Abe books. You may also be taking photographs of items for sale, or packing orders ready for dispatch.
What will I be doing?
- Sorting stock deemed fit for sale via our online platforms
- Scanning of DVD’s, CD’s and books ready for sale on various online platforms (72 hours after donation)
- Dispatching sold items, helping us with packing and dispatching of various items sold online
- Following the current ‘clean-down’ process of work stations, and recording onto cleaning checklist
- Helping product specialists to undertake research and evaluate various donations for us
- Photographing donated items, ready for sale online
- Providing support with basic administrative tasks.
Are you interested?
For further details, please read the role description and complete an application form. One of the Voluntary Services Team will be in contact very soon.
Get in touch with the Voluntary Service team
For further information call us on 01424 457962 or email us.