What is the role?
Supporting the Manager with the day to day running of the shop, ensuring it runs smoothly, safely and providing excellent service to all customers.
What will I be doing?
You will be performing weekly equipment maintenance duties in the Wellbeing area including:
- Greeting, assisting and serving customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Assisting with processing stock, including sorting, sizing, pricing, and displaying donated items
- Operating a till to process cash and card transactions, logging sales and following Gift Aid instructions where appropriate
- Visual merchandising – creating stylish windows and displays
- Ensuring the shop is clean, tidy and attractive to customers at all times
- Promoting the services offered by St Michael’s Hospice and the importance of raising funds through the shop
- Liaising with the Shop Manager to raise any concerns.
Are you interested?
For further details, please read the role description and complete an application form. One of the Voluntary Services Team will be in contact very soon.
Get in touch with the Voluntary Service team
For further information call us on 01424 457962 or email us.